We manufacture 100% cotton compact yarn counts varying from 20s to 120s combed which goes for the manufacture of premium branded shirts and t-shirts globally.
Our products are made from various imported and indian cotton. We take pride in our contamination free cotton yarn that gives us a special niche in the market.
Ambika’s yarn has been widely accepted and appreciated in the industry by prominent top shirt manufacturers and knitted garment manufacturers, domestically and world-wide. It is well reputed for its contamination free 100% cotton ring spun & compact yarn manufactured exclusively for shirting. Hard twist and Soft twist with 4’20 min and cylindrical dye cones for weaving, and S & Z twist yarn from counts 24’s to 140’s for knitting are also our regular notable features.
Ambika holds the Supima certificate from Supima Association (USA), GOTS Certificate from Control Union (formerly SCAL) for organic yarn, and Oeko-Tex Certificate of Standard 100 Product Class I.
We are also part of the Better cotton initiative Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) stewarding the global standards for Better Cotton, and bringing together cotton’s complex supply chain, from the farmers to the retailer, for Supima, Australian, and Indian cotton of all counts.
We ensure that we maintain more than adequate quantities of cotton raw materials in the extra long staple as well as medium and short range through out the year.
Our manufacturing process is thoroughly monitored by our quality control system which is unparalleled in the industry.
List of Product Certifications
- Certifications – Better Cotton Platform
- Certifications – U.S. Cotton Trust Protocol (USCTP)
- Certifications – OEKO-TEX Fabric
- Certifications – OEKO-TEX Organic Yarn
- Certifications – OEKO-TEX Recycled Cotton Polyester
- Certifications – OEKO-TEX Yarn
- Certifications – Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit Report
- Certifications – Cotton Made In Africa (CMIA)
- Certifications – Cotton USA (CCI)
- Certifications – Forest Stewardship Council (FCS)
- Certifications – Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Certifications – Global Recycled Standard V4.0 (GRS)
- Certifications – Organic Content Standard V3.0 (OCS)
- Certifications – Regenagri Content Standard