The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has formulated the National Voluntary Guidelines to be pursued in respect of Social, Environmental and Economic Responsibilities of Business (NVGs) as under:
- Businesses should conduct and govern themselves with Ethics, Transparency and Accountability.
- Businesses should provide goods and services that are safe and contribute to sustainability throughout their life cycle.
- Businesses should promote the well-being of all employees.
- Businesses should respect the interests of, and be responsive towards all stakeholders, especially those who are disadvantaged, vulnerable and marginalized.
- Businesses should respect and promote human rights.
- Businesses should respect, protect and make efforts to restore the environment.
- Businesses, when engaged in influencing public and regulatory policy, should do so in a responsible manner.
- Businesses should support inclusive growth and equitable development.
- Businesses should engage with and provide value to their customers and consumers in a responsible manner.
AMBIKA (THE COMPANY), since its inception, has adopted and implemented and pursuing the aforesaid Business Responsibilities with respect to Social, Environmental and Economic aspects in all spheres of its activities. These business principles, at AMBIKA (THE COMPANY), forms part of and are the cornerstone of the Business Responsibilities with which the corporate operations are continued and carried out in ensuring sustainable viable business ethos.